Epoxy Basement Flooring
Concerned about waterproofing your basement? Want a durable floor system to finish your basement that won’t be damaged by moisture concerns?
While there are many types of flooring that can be appropriate for a finished basement, few offer the unique perks you can enjoy with a basement epoxy coating in Virginia.
Basement epoxy is nearly waterproof, easy to clean, and incredibly durable. It’s also highly customizable with endless ways to get the look you want.
What Is an Epoxy Basement Floor?
Epoxy is a liquid-applied floor system made from hardeners and resin. Basement epoxy doesn’t dry; it cures into an incredibly strong plastic-like material that bonds with the concrete floor. Before it’s installed, the concrete substrate is prepared with repairs and diamond grinding to open the pores, profile the surface, and facilitate a strong bond. After curing, epoxy becomes a robust floor system that can withstand even heavy abuse.
Basement epoxy is a unique, nonporous floor system that isolates any spills on the surface. It’s almost impossible to stain or damage and it even protects your concrete from damage. One of the most important benefits of epoxy flooring in basements is it acts as a waterproof barrier to stop moisture from seeping through the concrete. It’s so durable and long-lasting that it’s frequently used in demanding settings like medical centers, schools, auto shops, and retail stores.
Enjoy a Beautiful, Waterproofed Basement
Tired of your dark, damp basement? Basement concrete floor epoxy in Virginia is a cost-effective solution to not only address moisture problems but also give you a bright, colorful floor built for anything.
Stop Moisture Damage
Tired of the cycle of heavy rainfall, a damp basement, and new flooring? A basement concrete floor epoxy sealer in Virginia can put an end to moisture issues in your basement for good. A long-lasting epoxy installation won’t be damaged by flooding and moisture coming up from the ground. It also keeps your basement dry and comfortable.
- Stops water from seeping up through your concrete foundation
- Withstands basement flooding without becoming damaged
- Epoxy isn’t damaged by chemical spills or pet accidents
- Creates a nonporous surface that isolates spills and prevents them from seeping into the concrete
Your basement sees a lot of abuse including moisture from the foundation, pets, and parties. A basement concrete floor epoxy sealer is a cost-effective alternative to other floor systems that does what they can’t: withstand water and dampness and even stop moisture from coming up through your concrete.
VOC-free flooring solution
Epoxy can identify boundaries in commercial facilities
Garage floor epoxy in Alexandria can improve your home’s value, There are limitless possibilities with decorative epoxy flooring
What Does Basement Epoxy Have to Offer?
Some homeowners are only concerned with moisture in their basement and this is the primary reason for choosing a basement floor epoxy sealant in Virginia. This isn’t all that a basement epoxy floor coating has to offer, however. Here are some of the other perks of epoxy flooring in basements.
- A epoxy basement concrete floor can dramatically brighten your dark basement by up to 300% without extra lighting. This is because basement epoxy is very reflective and makes the space feel larger and brighter.
- Basement epoxy in Virginia is a low-cost and complete flooring solution. It’s hard to beat epoxy flooring in terms of installation and long-term cost. It transforms your concrete floor into a colorful finished floor system that requires little care.
- It’s hard to damage epoxy flooring. Aside from battery acid, there isn’t much that can hurt or even discolor a basement epoxy coating. Your epoxy will withstand pet nails and accidents, heavy dragged furniture, abrasion, spills, and more without showing wear and tear.
- It’s easy to customize. A decorative epoxy basement floor can look like anything you want. You can choose a solid color, a custom pattern or effect, or something completely unique. A metallic basement epoxy floor is one of the most dramatic looks you can achieve with the look of molten metal, colored glass, sparkling water, and more.
- Basement epoxy is a practical investment. Break the cycle and stop installing floor systems in your basement that become musty, stained, or damaged in just a couple of years. Epoxy flooring can last up to 20 years or longer in your basement without showing its age or becoming damaged by water.