Tired of looking at your aged and cracked concrete? All concrete cracks and develops issues like pitting, no matter how well it’s installed or maintained.
These problems can turn your concrete floors or outdoor slabs into an eyesore but it’s possible to resurface or refinish your concrete to make it look like new — or even better!
As one of the leading Virginia concrete resurfacing companies, we offer plenty of ways to improve the appearance of your concrete, including upscale decorative effects like stamped, stained concrete or polished concrete.
How Concrete Resurfacing Works
Your concrete surface becomes discolored and damaged over time. In the past, the only way to repair damaged areas of concrete was removing and replacing them. Concrete resurfacing offers a cost-effective and easy alternative to renew the surface without replacing the concrete.
The most basic way of resurfacing existing concrete in Virginia is with a concrete resurfacer product. First, your concrete is carefully cleaned and repaired to create a smooth, clean surface for the overlay. A special material is made from a cement-based overlay and bonding agents. This mixture is poured over your existing concrete to create a smooth finish then a safe, slip-resistant texture is added. The resurfacer then cures for a few days. There are also a variety of decorative concrete resurfacing options that can add unique colors, patterns, and textures to your concrete.
Give Your Old Concrete a New Look
You don’t have to live with ugly, cracked, and worn-out concrete. As one of the leading concrete resurfacing companies in Virginia, we can revitalize your concrete with a range of resurfacing options. Give us a call for interior and exterior concrete resurfacing to fit your budget.
Our Concrete Resurfacing Services
There are many ways to resurface existing concrete with an option for every budget and style. Whether you simply want your concrete to look like it did when it was freshly poured or you want something completely new like a stained, stamped concrete patio that looks like paver stones, we can make it happen.
- Concrete resurfacing products are the most basic solution to give your concrete a facelift. These self-leveling products are much like your existing concrete with additives to bond with the existing concrete. Similar to a concrete coating, these products can cover repairs and give your concrete a new, uniform texture and appearance.
- Stamped concrete overlays are a great way to give your worn concrete the look of a high-end material. We apply an overlay of new concrete then stamp and stain it before it fully sets. Stamped concrete can look just like wood planks, pavers, flagstone, and more with a realistic texture and color.
- Concrete polishing is a cost-effective interior concrete resurfacing solution to turn old concrete into a finished floor system. Polished concrete is a highly reflective surface that can be given beautiful color and designs with stains and saw cutting.
- Epoxy is another solution to update worn or unattractive interior concrete. An epoxy concrete resurfacer covers repairs and delivers a very long-lasting and hardworking floor system that’s stain- and damage-resistant.
No matter what look you want to achieve, we can help you get there with the right concrete resurfacing option. Our concrete resurfacing contractors in Virginia will help you choose the right resurfacing technique to update your interior or exterior concrete to fit your budget, design goals, and performance needs.
Why Choose Concrete Resurfacing?
Our Concrete Resurfacing Services
If you have explored options for dealing with ugly or worn concrete, you probably already know that replacing your concrete can be shockingly expensive. That’s because much of the cost involves simply jackhammering and removing the old concrete. Concrete resurfacing in Virginia is a cost-effective and easy way to revitalize aging concrete without the hassle and cost of replacing it. By resurfacing existing concrete, you can enjoy a host of benefits compared to replacement.
- Concrete resurfacing is affordable. No matter which concrete resurfacing service you choose, it offers significant savings over replacing your aging concrete with a cost of up to 3x less. Resurfacing concrete with solutions like polishing and stamped concrete overlays can even give you a finished floor system for indoors at a fraction of the cost of traditional floor systems.
- Our concrete resurfacing contractors can change the appearance of your concrete. Concrete resurfacing in Virginia doesn’t just make your concrete look new again; it can give it a completely different appearance with a variety of decorative options. From stains and sawcutting to polishing, epoxy, and stamped concrete, we can deliver bright colors and patterns or the realistic look of pavers, wood planks, slate, flagstone, and more.
- Concrete floor resurfacing extends the life of your concrete. You don’t need to remove aging concrete. Our resurfacing solutions give your concrete a new appearance that can last many years, not just put a band-aid on the issue.
- Our concrete resurfacing service in Virginia can boost your home’s value and curb appeal. Nothing detracts from your home’s appearance like a cracked or crumbling driveway or patio. Concrete resurfacing offers a great return on investment and helps improve your home’s value.